OkoloJazza (ex- Prestige Jazz Club)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » OkoloJazza (ex- Prestige Jazz Club) » Новинки » Hart Ramsey - My Next Heartbeat (2011)

Hart Ramsey - My Next Heartbeat (2011)

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Hart Ramsey - My Next Heartbeat (2011)
http://uploads.ru/t/H/e/g/HegFx.jpg
Producer, keyboard player, engineer, songwriter Hart Ramsey is not only a musician but also the Sr. Founder and Pastor of Northview Christian Church. Ramsey started his solo career as musician with the album Charge It To My Heart (N-Coded Music) in 2008. He returns this month with his sophomore project My Next Heartbeat, released on the same label.

Joining him once again are the musicians Eric Essix (guitar), Kelley O’Neal (sax, keyboards), Rick Watford (guitar) and foremost Sean Michael Ray (bass), who co-produced this album with Ramsey. Hart Ramsey wrote all songs, in parts with Robert Moe and Sean Michael Ray.

Ramsey comments: “From my early years of playing keyboards in R&B bands through my years of producing gospel artists, I’ve always loved the sound and feel of Contemporary Jazz.” Like on his previous album he offers a vivid combination of smooth jazz and R&B.

Tracks:

01 Two Roads [5:26]
02 Written In Red [5:14]
03 The Commitment [6:29]
04 See Into Me [6:15]
05 Look You In The Face [5:46]
06 My Next Heartbeat[6:06]
07 In Spite Of Myself  [6:01]
08 Until The End Of Time [4:57]
09 Merry Heart (Like Medicine) [4:58]
10 Cover Me [5:10]
11 Start Now! [4:19]
12 The Better Part [5:04]
13 Don't Be Afraid To Try Again [5:25]
Link

Первый альбом пастора Ремси "Charge It To My Heart"  мне понравился больше.

Вы здесь » OkoloJazza (ex- Prestige Jazz Club) » Новинки » Hart Ramsey - My Next Heartbeat (2011)